Monday, August 11, 2008

20.Twenty.Veinte.vingt.

1. i'm starting with you first cause your the person who's really been interrupting my life lately.
i mean i knew this was going to happen but damn i hate to be right when it comes to you. Fuck man, when we went out ok at first everything was lovely and i did fuck up, but it seems like you must have fucked up too, and i dont know it. cause you treated me like shit towards the end, and we broke up and you didn't want a relationship with me, you were about to leave so you "want to do my own thing w. mad bitches" now your ass is almost leaving to iraq and even tho i got a new bf, and you a new gf. you call me almost everyday to talk. and yes i care for you. but not like before. shit i can only care soo much after sooo long. it's funny that i use to be the last person you called for any advice or support. now i'm the first. it's too late dude. friends is the best i can do.

2. you, i regret you so much, i'm denying i even know you to my grave. i dont know why i didn't listen. FUCK! i guess i was young, maybe things wouldn't even be how they are right now. damn it!!!! i should have listened. but i didn't. i believe you when you said "your secrets with me" ugh. i was fucking young. i HATE you. >:o

3. damn yo how you grown physically but not mentally. right by my side, all my life but i hate one thing about you. i want you to stop. sit down and think. just pick one guy, and try to work on that. i dont know how you do it, cause if i have more then one dude trying to get my attention,
oh boy! i just cant take it. i really want you to decide on one. i dont want you to be the subject of anyones conversation. i know you love your life, and you live it to the fullest. i trust you, it's them i dont trust. i dont know them. i love you sis. i think it's time to grow up. and start settling down on all the fun.

4. you didn't just walk in to my life, but you did just become a part of my life. and how it happened was amazing, well the feeling in my gut was so weird. because that it happened so fast amazed everyone. but i think from the start we saw it coming. thinking that we were related is the funny part. i knew the whole time we weren't and you just had a messenger with wrong info. thank god for bringing you to my life. the feeling you give me is amazing, and your actions turn me on. your sexy as hell. and i dont know where life may take us. but i hope far. because i've given you all my trust. which is surprising to me. because i honestly dont trust anyone, since the last asshole. love you.

5. we've lived the bogota life together. it's been great. i think we've only gotten into two big fights. the rest have been stupid. (if there even is any other) lol besides the fact that i love you. and i go to you for almost everything. theres one thing i've always wanted to tell you. that bothers me. that you have him as a bestfriend is great but the way you act around him is what i dont like you act different, almost like if your trying to impress him. idk. it's weird i cant explain.
but its w.e.

6. fucking bitch, you stay sucking me for no reason. i dont know why you make yourself seem so important, when your not. i dont care about you. i dont talk about you. theres nothing i can really say that your appearance or way of living doesn't already say for me. please!!! no one wants your man. i have one of my own. and he looks 100x better. :P

7. you've been there for most of my battles. we go back WAYYYY back. your probably never going to read this. but i still gotta put you on my twenty list, all i gotta say is kindergarten until still united. love you biotch

8. you also been in my life for a min, just never as close. until literally 5 days before number 4 you were the match maker. and now we're mega close. and you come to me for problems. and i'm the peacemaker. HELLO!!!! COORS LIGHT!!!! lmfao! love you bebe.

9. basically my father. since he wasn't around much. i dont know what my life would be without you.

10. you were that goofy nosy mother effer.lol then a very good friend then my crush now just friends. i dont know what happened. i wish we could be close like before, i really miss you. i would call you for literally EVERYTHING. i trusted you. i mean i still trust you. but your busy. or you just dont want to hear me. i'm sorry if it seemed like i was ever trying to rub things in your face. i guessed i realized to late. i had a good guy right in front of me. and i take it as you just gave up trying to help me be happy. i just hope one of these days, we can chill and just honestly
not have the conversation on aim. but look at each other. and just talk and be straight forward.
i dont regret ever kissing you. it was nice while it lasted. :]

11. i wish i could be more comfortable, and tell you more shit. that way i wouldn't have to go through so many friends. cause it would be easier. but i know you would flip. so i just walk around, symbolizing the person you think i am and the person you want me to be. i love you anyways. i guess when i get older i'll tell you more.

12. met you the summer of 05. but it seems longer i had a boyfriend at the time,
but i loved your personality, i remember you were going through girl problems and i acted like i knew everything and had your side, i was going to fight the girl that hurt you. i remember that one night at the carnival, you were walking around in crutches and then at the end of the night you still walked me to where i was staying at, even after they offered you a ride home. it was weird how we clicked so easily. aka hubby. but this christmas went by, and then you changed on me. you and number 10 were the only two i trusted with everything. and i lost the both of you, i guess cause i let feelings get in the way. :[ it was nice talking to you a few weeks ago, for the first time ever, you actually said you missed me. i miss you too amigo.

13. basically my older sister, you've been there blood, sweat, tears & hickeys. lol thanks for everything.

::i'm not reaching 20::


14. oh yeah, it was fun while it lasted. but we weren't progressing so i ended it before i caught even stronger feelings. sorry, but skipping seaside to leave with you wasnt a bad choice. shhhhhhh lol

15. i thank you for all your help, to move on and realize what i was putting myself through.
even tho thats fucked up, you went behind your friend's back to let me know. but thanks, i owe you one.

16. oh lord can't forget about you, your kinda of annoying, and i think thats why we dont talk anymore. i avoided you alot. its cause from being friends i kinda got a vibe that you were catching feelings or mayb had feelings for me. and i didn't want that. sorry dude you just started acting weird and it was creeping me out and annoying.

::mayb i'll reach 20::

17. i just met you but, im already saying thanks for being there. geez crazy biotch. :P

18. i didn't trust the last guy with her. so hopefully i can trust you with her.
i swear if she gets hurt in anyway. it's on. >:I

19. this is about all you bitches in general,
why do you bitches have to be such sluts, its disgusting and because of you whores.
the few of us that aren't get called names, and fall under the category where we dont belong,
holy shit your town is known for so much. its nasty, are you girls not embarrassed ?

20. i put my life in your hands. :]



p.s. nobody question me about this.
if you think your on here. good for you but it doesn't mean your important.


No comments: